Realize how much to spend as part of the white label crypto exchange cost?
There is no fixed amount to pay for a white label crypto exchange. It varies from one provider to another depending on the level of customization, the software tools used, the skills of the team members who have made the trading solution, and the duration involved in development.
A White label crypto exchange is used mostly cryptocurrency trading platforms, brokers, professional traders, market-makers, and issuers of tokens.
What are the advantages received getting a white label solution from a reputed provider?
- An experienced team will make the solution from scratch deploying cutting-edge technology and will be suitable for the changing market conditions.
- Technical support is offered round the clock in numerous languages.
- The entire solution is bug-free and no operational glitches will be experienced the firm as pre-testing would have been done multiple times before final delivery.
- It can handle a large trading volume and process millions of orders easily without any network congestion issues or chances of a server crash.
- End-to-end compliance is ensured following the regulations like KYC (Know Your Customer), AML (Anti-Money Laundering), CFT (Combating the Financing of Terrorism), and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The functional capacity is enhanced as frequent software upgrades are provided based on operational feedback.
Allocate a sufficient budget to meet the white label crypto exchange cost and get great business benefits.